Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters

faltoo talk!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Win XP - Crap!

:)
Win XP is ‘bejaan’crap.lemme reiterate that..CRRRRAAAAP. Why??? Hmmmm....good question.. This ritchie rich Bill Gates made me install windows XP 7 times in under 6 days.This roughly translates to 144 hours. Now taking one installation to be of 1 whole hour, I wasted 7/144 hours. This meant these ppl ate up 4.861% of my valuable 6 days. I knew his OS was a hyped up,good for nothing Operating system designed by a set of minacious morons, made up of colourful and easy to use front-ends with dodgy,dicey back-ends.

Error! Errors!! More errors!!! That’s what this OS gives me the whole day. A mysterious, coded message is generated each time….something like “ error jsddhksd657dfa” ( notice the ugly numbers somewhat hidden inbetween the alphabets) with crazy options.. “send” and “don’t send”. They develop such bugged operating systems , they know the errors that are being generated( coz as u can see, they can generate yucky characters for each error ) and still implore sober people to send these funny reports back to (guess where???) www.microsoft.com. Here they pounce upon you and verify the authenticity of your win XP.
If not genuine, ah you know what.....

I believe “Deception point” by Dan Brown intitially talked about this operating system and Billy must’ve paid Dan through the nose to drop the idea. It may sound silly but its true…….I guess ….
For all the above cited reasons, I decided enuf is enuf..errr...sorry..(actually win XP is enough)...I've now debugged my system and installed another bug...windows 2000. If you are still reading this blog on windows XP, I am sorry.. your computer will go down in 5.....4.......4.......3......2........1....seconds(the two 4's that you can see is again a bug for which your OS will soon generate an error report :) )

P.S : My version of Win XP is not genuine :)

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. U can get sued by Microsoft for that.

- KD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters