Boys do cry-1 !!!
The past few days have been disgusting , kind of troubled mind. I blame it all on my lovely sis.She is now happy, far, far away from me in SP Jain Mumbai, building her career, for good........
It was the 4th of June. My sis had to leave the next morning, off to Mumbai she would go. Since a month or so prior to the 4th, my sis had been saying --"hey! what will ya do da.... you'll miss me na???" and i would fend it off saying --" Miss u?? huh?? I have better things in life to think of...Jus go away". I was still incognizant of the situation. I would play down the question, play it down every single time.......
But here it was.... The 4th of June.It was evening, 8.00 PM.My grandfather, Brother etc etc... all helping her out in the packing thingy. I stood there holding the newspaper in my hand thinking what life had in store for me. An MBA?? MS?? or a monk!!!??? K....lemme first finish my graduation, I thought.....
It was time for my grandfather to leave who stayed jus 4-5 kms away. I, as always, was the 'sarathi'(driver).We were about to leave. Jus then I heard someone calling out....WAIT!! WAIT!! I want to see Ajji. It was ...ok you know who.
The sky thundered, lightening lit up the sky. Laden with leaves , the road looked like a Gigantic carpet and trees swayed as if to say Bye bye. My mind still cool, calm and composed, we reached the grand(father-mother)'s place. The gravity of the situation still failed to kick my brain. But soon, My mindset would change, change for good or change for bad? That remained a mystery....
(To be continued.......)

1 Comments:
oye sweepie!one helluva blog!!U've written it so so so so well da....I couldn't believe it was YOU who had written it....hey!actually i could.Who held your hand n taught you how to write after all! :-p I had never cried after coming here except when anna,amma left.Now,just 5 lines of reading this blog had me in tears.Im doin fine sweetie tho I miss home n esp u,hopelessly much. Take care.Luv u loads.n don't cry dearest honey.Boys do NOT cry,coz lovely gals like you know who,who'll kiss their cheeks'll get to taste only salty water :)
Post a Comment
<< Home